Do You Want to Write a Novel?
Many people ask us “I really want to start writing, but I don’t know how.”
If you’ve always wanted to write a novel, you may have struggled for years with your ideas, but not know how to proceed with them.
According to a recent American survey, 81% of people want to write a book. I’m going to guess that you’re one of them.
If writing a novel has always been a desire, why haven’t you done it yet?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with the complexity of writing a novel?
- Do you feel confused because there’s so much conflicting advice and information?
- Do you feel like you are too busy, and you don’t have enough time to dedicate to a novel?
- Are you feeling worried that you might not measure up to other published authors?
- Do you feel like you have a good idea but you don’t know how to turn it into a story plot?
- Are you procrastinating because the thought of writing an eighty-thousand word manuscript paralyses you?
Perhaps you’ve already given it great thought. Maybe you’ve joined writing groups to ask for help. Maybe you’ve bought some books on “How to Write a Novel” but while they’re great resources, you don’t need more theories. You need something more practical for you to get started.
We can help you! We have a variety of self-study courses and one-to-one coaching programmes for aspiring authors.
But first, we would like to invite you to a free webinar, where you will learn the first five steps to start writing your novel.
Just go to http://bit.ly/5StepsNovelWebinar to register, and you’ll receive an email with more details in your inbox shortly.