Here’s a new offering from Accomplish Press. We are now offering young aspiring authors a chance to start writing and honing their craft early. If you have a budding writer living with you, or you want to encourage a young person to explore and improve their writing skills, then this will be of great interest to you!
Writing is a skill that everyone, young or old needs. Young scholars will greatly benefit from taking part in this club.
This creative writing club provides an opportunity for children to explore different techniques of writing fiction and non-fiction. The children will:
- Improve their creativity and imagination through writing exercises and prompts
- Improve their language and vocabulary
- Experiment with new ideas through free writing
- Enjoy writing based on child-friendly themes
- Learn what elements make a good story and how to weave them together
- Gain an awareness and appreciation of different writing styles
- Learn how to read, discuss and give feedback on each other’s work
Please note: Classes start on the 14th of January 2017, and there is a minimum commitment of four weeks.
Venue: Kayode Otitoju Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Time: Every Saturday 8 – 9 year olds from 9.30am to 11.30am
. 10 – 12 year olds from 11.30am to 1.30pm
Tutor: Tolulope Popoola – Writing Coach and Publisher @ Accomplish Press www.accomplishpress.com
Tel: 0809 111 3678
If you have any questions, please get in touch, and we’ll be happy to discuss with you!