Who Are You?
– An author fed up with your experience of traditional publishing?
– A writer looking to take a more pro-active approach to publishing your stories?
– Sceptical about self-publishing, due to the horror stories and the scams out there?
– Looking for a straightforward way of getting your stories into print without the hassle?
– Looking for advice on how to take your writing ideas forward?
– Needing help with learning how to self-publish your own work?
Then you’re in the right place! Accomplish Press offers simple publishing and consulting solutions for you.
Who Are We?
Accomplish Press is a new, innovative and dynamic independent publisher. We offer both traditional and self-publishing options for writers and authors who are looking for a personal and professional approach to reaching the world with their works. We publish both fiction and non-fiction works, with a focus is contemporary, literary and general fiction novels , poetry, and children’s books for the Black British and African/Diaspora market.
What Do We Do?
Print Publishing - We aim to publish high quality print novels and short story collections in paperback form, for those who love the weight and feel of a physical book.
Digital Publishing - We aim to distribute our titles through digital platforms with a worldwide reach, and opportunities for readers to access books via e-readers, tablets and mobile devices.
Online Publishing - Publishing via websites, blogs and online magazines where our content can be read on the screen or downloaded as PDF files.
Self-Publishing - We offer consultation and advisory services to writers who wish to take on a more pro-active approach towards getting their work published – from the writing stage, through to getting your work into the hands of readers. We can help, whether you are a first-time author, or you have been published previously. We also offer professional and affordable services to help you publish and promote your work. We can help you with all stages of the process, such as Manuscript Formatting, Cover Design, ISBN Allocation, eBook Publishing, Distribution, and more. See here for details.